… that stand between you and building a trustworthy workforce.
- 40% of all job applicants misrepresent the facts; 30% outright lie
- One in three business failures are the result of employee theft.
- Bad hires cost between $7,000 and $40,000 to replace.
- Each year two million U.S. workers are victims of workplace violence.
Due diligence in safe hiring practices will…
- CONFIRM the trustworthiness and reliability of applicants
- REDUCE costs by preventing theft and fraud in your workplace
- AVOID liability issues and litigation
- LOWER training and turnover expenses
- MAINTAIN safety and security within your company